top of page
close up shot of colorful tie dye fabric texture background_edited.jpg
Burn Within Sight.jpg
Keep Away From Children.jpg
Keep Away From Combustibles.jpg

CANDLE SAFETY & CARE

  • Never leave a burning candle unattended.

  • Trim wick(s) to 1/4” to 1/8” before each burn.

  • Burn new candle for at least 1-2 hours for very first burn.

  • Do not burn candle for longer than 4 hours at a time.

  • Remove all debris and wick trimmings before each lighting.

  • Stop burning candle when only 1/2” of wax remains at the bottom of the jar.

  • Keep burning candle or recently burned candle out of reach of children and pets.

  • Burn on level, protected, heat resistant surface away from other heat sources.

  • NEVER use water to extinguish!

WAX MELT SAFETY & CARE

  • Use a wax warmer that is specifically designed for wax melts.

  • Do not add water.

  • Avoid burning for more than 3 or 4 hours at a time.

  • Never leave your burner unattended.

  • Place your burner away from drafts and anything flammable.

  • Place your burner on a safe, stable surface.

  • Do not leave unattended or in reach of children and pets.

 

 

Wax Melt Warning Label - Never Leave Una
Wax Melt Warning Label - Use Wax Melter.png
Wax Melt Warning Label - No Pets.png
Wax Melt Warning Label - No Kids.png
bottom of page